If you're looking for bodybuilding routines, I bet one of your goals is to become a bodybuilder.
I know, huh? I'm pretty good. Using my head.
So today, I'm going to help you get on the right track to becoming the best bodybuilder you can possibly become.
You need to read this page before you begin to blindly follow ANY body building routine.
We're going to give you a bodybuilding plan to follow so you reach your goals as fast and quickly as possible.
What's Your Current Situation Like?
From the start, you've got to realize where you are at right now, where you want to go, and how you're going to get there.
What's your current body weight and body fat percentage?
If you're currently over 15% body fat, you really need to focus on fat loss first… But not your typical fat loss plan. You need to gain a few pounds of lean muscle while losing pounds and pounds of body fat.
But it all really depends on your current situation and where you want to go. For example, if you already have the amount of muscle mass that you want — you don't have to focus as much on building maximum amounts of muscle.
You might only need to focus on fat loss for a while.
Don't Even Think About Using The Popular Bodybuilding Routines You See In Muscle Magazines
Bodybuilding routines from the magazines are routines used by professional bodybuilders packed full of drugs.
These body builders already have HUGE amounts of muscle mass and are pretty much just working on detail to make the physique more aesthetic or better proportioned.
You aren't in the same situation that they are in… you aren't taking drugs, you aren't doing this full time, you don't have genetics they have, etc.
So don't try doing a workout program that the professional bodybuilders use because it's just not going to work for you because you are so different from those men/women.
Here's A Bodybuilding Strategy That Works For Anyone…
I'm going to give you a list of things you need to work on first if you want to become a good bodybuilder. Then, I want you to download the WLC System Manual.
- Learn proper form and technique on the best compound weight training exercises.
- Focus on getting as strong as possible on the big compound exercises.
- Work on building overall muscle mass first and get as big as possible while keeping body fat under control.
- Build a great base of muscle mass and then start carving it up from there.
- Work on weaknesses and detailed isolation only after you've built a good base.
- Work on getting as strong as possible to get as big as possible.
- Do not lift weights differently for a “cutting” phase.
- Don't go on a long cutting diet (low calorie) to lose a ton of body weight as you will lose lots of muscle.
- Use a balanced diet instead of a low carb diet all the time.
- Only use isolation exercises to bring up weaknesses. Use compound exercises to build mass.
- Cardio is the secret to burning fat when done correctly. Don't let anyone talk you out of doing cardio.
- Eat healthy all the time and stay natural. Health is more important than becoming a great body builder.
- Realize that you will have to eat lots of food to gain muscle mass.
- Know what you want and go for it with everything that you have.
Get Your Copy Of The WLC System
You can get your copy of the WLC System manual today.
You NEED this manual if you want to become a bodybuilder and have great success doing so. Within the manual, lies all the secrets you need to know about building muscle and burning fat.
Seriously, get your copy now. Start reading, and you're going to be amazed at how fast your bodybuilding goals will be reached once you start implementing all the secrets within the WLC System.
It's your turn to finally get what YOU want.