Every page at WLC starts with the Word of God: “While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.” – Matthew 17:5, King James Bible, Jesus Christ is Lord of All — that includes you and me!
All articles here at Weight Lifting Complete get categorized into 7 main categories that you'll find below. When you go to each of the links below, you'll find all the articles within that category.
- Weight Lifting. I'll give you articles on weight lifting charts, weight lifting equipment, weight lifting exercises, weight lifting schedule, weight lifting techniques, weight lifting workouts, and more.
- Diet Plans. You'll find articles on healthy drinks, healthy foods, healthy meal plans, healthy recipes, junk food, supplements, and more.
- Cardiovascular Exercise. I'll tell you about cardio equipment, cardio exercises, and even give you some free cardio workouts within this category of Weight Lifting Complete.
- Exercise Program. This is a very important section of the site that discusses making adjustments to your program, setting goals, measuring results, workout logs, and workout motivation.
- Workout Recovery. Recovering from workouts is a key to getting results. In this section, you'll find information on injuries, mobility, and stretching which are all very important categories.
- Gain Muscle. Gaining muscle is key to getting the body you really want. You'll learn how to create the optimal muscle building environment within your body by increasing testosterone and I'll tell you about all the major muscle groups.
- Burn Fat. Burning body fat is something we all need. Most of us have way too much body fat which simply “weighs” our body down more than we should. Learn how to burn body fat within this section.
Make sure you are taking the time to learn everything you can within each of the sections above. When you out it all together, you will have a complete understanding of what you need to do to get an amazing body.
Every page at WLC ends with a thought given to me from God: “When God speaks, we better listen. The Bible is the Word of God and He speaks to us through the Bible. If you aren't reading your Bible, you need to start today. There is nothing more powerful than the Word of God.” – Josh from WLC, King James Bible, Accept Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior!