Finding healthy recipes can be a very difficult task as you never know what's truly healthy and even a healthy recipe can be made very unhealthy if the wrong foods are used. For example, grain fed beef isn't even close to grass fed beef when it comes to nutrition.
If you're looking to build muscle and burn fat quickly, your diet plan must be phenomenal. You'll find breakfast recipes, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, and even snack recipes here that will make your diet phenomenal.
If you're looking for pre and post workout recipes, you'll find them here too!
Be sure to include a large variety of foods in your diet. By using the different recipes below, you'll get all the vitamins and minerals you'll need to build muscle and burn fat. You'll also feel so much better, and your health will improve.
Within each of the healthy recipes, you'll find the following:
- Preparation Time
- Cooking Time
- Total Time
- Number of Servings
- Nutrition Facts
- Details on Calories
- Details on Protein
- Details on Carbohydrates
- Details on Fats & Fatty Acids
You won't find the level of detail for healthy recipes anywhere else. I've included detailed vitamin and mineral information so you can ensure you're flooding your body with nutrients. When you do, you'll ensure you aren't missing any muscle building or fat loss opportunities.
Healthy Breakfast Recipes
Healthy Breakfast Recipes. All of my favorite healthy breakfast recipes will be posted here in this section over time. I will continuously add new breakfast recipes so check back often. All of these are amazing breakfast meals loaded with nutrition.
– Sweet Potato and Brussels Sprouts Breakfast Hash. Whole eggs from free range chickens, nitrate free bacon, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, and more all combined into one amazing breakfast meal. One of my absolute favorites!
– Whole Egg, Bacon, and Veggie Omelet. We have this breakfast recipe often throughout the week (2 to 3 times) in my home. It's easy to add ingredients to this recipe. Throw in spinach, herbs, spices, and other healthy ingredients. You can easily change the recipe around for different meals.
– Scrambled Eggs with Feta Cheese and Spinach. Whole eggs with lots of spinach and some feta cheese to add the perfect flavor to this healthy breakfast meal.
– Heuvos Rancheros. Black beans, whole eggs, salsa, and more in this amazingly nutritious breakfast that gets your day off to a great start.
Healthy Lunch Recipes
Healthy Lunch Recipes. Quick lunch recipes to help ensure you are eating healthy. There's no need to go out for lunch. Save money, stay healthy, feel better, and look better with healthy lunch recipes.
– Previous Dinner Meals. We always make extra servings of dinner to have for lunch the next day. For example, you'll have sweet and spicy salmon with cabbage salad for lunch the next day. You can't beat that lunch. Lunch is a VERY important meal and it should be treated that way.
2.3.3 Healthy Dinner Recipes
Healthy Dinner Recipes. Dinner is the meal I look forward to the most throughout the day. After a long and hard day of work, it's great to be able to sit down and eat GREAT food. The food calms you down and helps you relax. Have a great dinner, and be sure to make extra servings for your lunch the next day.
– Meatloaf with Cheesy Cauliflower. Grass-fed beef is the centerpiece of this meat loaf with veggies mixed in to make this an extremely healthy recipe with a great side dish of cheesy cauliflower. No more meat loaf and mashed potatoes here.
– Roasted Chicken with Fall Vegetables. You can have this healthy meal any time of year but it's especially awesome in the early fall when the temperature starts to cool down from a hot Summer. This meal tastes amazing and is extremely healthy.
– Thai Beef Lettuce Wraps. Health grass-fed beef wrapped in lettuce with veggies, herbs, and spices added. This is one of my favorite healthy dinner recipes.
– Healthy Chicken Fiesta Salad. This healthy recipe is packed full of different foods. Each and every food within this recipe is very powerful for your body.
– Spicy Salmon and Cabbage Salad. I absolutely love spicy food. You can add more pepper flakes to this recipe to create an even spicier meal. The cabbage salad is cooling and goes great with the spicy salmon.
– Healthy Vegetable Beef Soup. I actually just had this for dinner last night and for lunch today. It's actually difficult to find a healthier dinner or lunch with more nutrients than this soup.
– Zucchini Noodle Spaghetti and Meat Sauce. Spaghetti with refined noodles is a thing of the past. Instead, use zucchni for the noodles. Spaghetti squash is a good option as well if it doesn't cost too much. We changed to zucchini because of the high cost of spaghetti squash in the area we live.
Healthy Snack Recipes
Healthy Snack Recipes. If you're packing each of the 3 big meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) with all types of healthy foods, your body most likely won't ask you for a snack. It's still good to snack between meals with ONLY the healthiest foods.
– Earthbound Farms Famous Maple Almond Granola. Add some milk to this and have it as a cereal between meals. This stuff tastes great. You can also add other herbs, spices, nuts, and seeds to this to make it even healthier.
– Cottage Cheese Almond Cinnamon Mix. This is a very quick healthy snack you can have any time throughout the day. It's great for breakfast or a snack before bed time.
– Guacamole Deviled Eggs. Whole eggs are one of the healthiest foods available no matter what a doctor might tell you. Add all of these ingredients to the meal and you have a SUPER healthy snack.
– Mixed Nuts, Seeds, and Berries Cereal. This cereal is a quick and easy snack. The hardest part is getting out all the different ingredients from the pantry. The more healthy ingredients a meal has, though, the more powerful it is for you.
– WLC Power Shake. If you need extra calories throughout the day to increase muscle mass, you'll want to give this a shot. You can pack this will calories and lots of protein.
Healthy Smoothie Recipes
Healthy Smoothie Recipes. I like to have smoothies throughout the week and especially around my weight lifting workouts. I highly recommend you do the same.
– Dark Chocolate Smoothie. I love bananas and dark chocolate. You'll get this as well as other great foods in this smoothie.
– Pineapple, Banana, and Coconut Smoothie. This is a perfect smoothie to have before, during, and/or after your weight lifting workout. Tastes great and is very beneficial.
– Blueberry and Peanut Butter Whey Smoothie. This is a great tasting smoothie and one of my favorites. Drink this around your workouts, and you'll recover faster from your workouts.
– Grapes, Orange, Pear, and Kale Smoothie. Besides the fruit, you get to add the superfood kale to the mix here. This one is packed with nutrients.
Healthy Side Dish Recipes
Healthy Side Dish Recipes. Side dishes can really compliment your meals and add even more nutrition to your body. Side salads with healthy oil and vinegar dressing is a great side dish. Other types of salads are great as well.
Healthy Desserts Recipes
Healthy Desserts Recipes.
Healthy Drink Recipes
Healthy Drink Recipes.