Weight-Lifting-Complete.com started in the Year 2007. I, Josh, have been the only author of this website. I am the creator, designer, author, and publisher. I answer all questions from visitors.
Hundreds of millions of visitors have come across this website. As with everything in this world, some people appreciate it while others do not. I hope you are one who appreciates this site as well as all the other websites out there who provide great information at no cost or little cost. A website is a lot of work, and I have spent years working on this site.
I have been lifting weights since the year 2000, and I still love and enjoy weight lifting very much.
I've had many issues and problems along the way. Anyone who has lifted weights for this long and has attempted to build muscle and burn fat will tell you the same thing. This isn't easy. Weight lifting is very challenging but very rewarding.
The 3 Most Important Things I've Learned Over the Years Related to This Website
I talk about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit often but this time I'm going to tell you THE most important things I've learned over the years that should help you. Remember, I've been doing this a long time.
1) Eating organic whole foods in their unprocessed state is one of THE most important thing you can do for yourself.
I'm talking about WHOLE FOODS in their unprocessed state. For example, raw milk from cows and goats is the healthiest form of milk. Other forms of milk are not healthy at all. Real milk is a true SUPER FOOD. Another example is processed cereal versus unprocessed wheat and oats. The real what and oats is absolutely amazing for you while processed cereal is not good for you at all.
If you change the way you eat and eat whole foods, you will change your health, your body, and your life. You will have joy once again just as you were intended to have. You will endless energy.
2) Moving all throughout the day is a MUST for all.
It doesn't matter if you have a desk job. You must get up and take an exercise break. Go walk around for 10 minutes. Move. You must. I have a desk job, and I became unhealthy from too much sitting.
You MUST move throughout the day in order to stay healthy, strong, and powerful. Get up and move each and every day.
You need a Fit Bit. Seriously. This is THE best investment I have ever made. My Fit Bit has changed my life. It tracks my sleep, my activity, my steps, and keeps me moving. My wife and I have a contest often. She moves a lot throughout the day and is tough the beat.
Just get a Fit Bit. Trust me on this one. You'll find out how much you really move.
3) You don't have to take medicine
My wife works in the health care industry so I hear things all the time. If someone doesn't take ANY medicine, they are considered an outcast and not normal.
I am VERY, VERY happy to say that I take no medicine at all (Thanks Be to God as He answered my prayers). I was told by a gastroenterologist many years ago that I would ALWAYS have acid reflux because my epiglottis didn't work, I had a hiatal hernia, eosinophilic esophagitis, and more. I don't even remember what else she said to me (she was one of the best doctors I've ever had and passed away at a young age of 39 years old). God is our almighty creator and He alone can fix anything.
I almost choked to death one night long ago (on bread from Outback Steak House), but my wife saved me. I was so scared that I did anything the doctor asked me to do.
After so many years, I now take ZERO medicine and understand how very important food and exercise happen to be. I once only cared about building muscle, and that was wrong. Don't make the same mistakes I did. If you do everything right and allow your body to heal with all the right foods and exercise, you too can get rid of medicine altogether.
I am pulling for you. But you MUST understand that it will take time. But you can do it. You MUST work hard especially with the food you eat.
You MUST Understand That God is Our Almighty Creator
I will state a FACT right now. God is so GREAT that no words can describe Him. He has taken care of me all my life, and for that, I am extremely thankful. I thank God each and every day for EVERYTHING He has done for me. He is amazing, and I do not deserve His care. But He has given it to me because that's all He is able to do because He is love.
People blame things on God, but God is not to blame. God's creation is perfect, and He could have made us like robots. Or, like the rest of His creation that OBEYS HIM (birds, trees, clouds, ocean, etc). But He gave us the freedom to make our own choices. And people make so many bad choices that sometimes bad things happen. The evil in this world does not come from God but from Satan. So don't blame God when something bad happens. I promise you IT WASN'T HIM.
If you want to know more about God, I suggest a verse from the Book of Job in the Holy Bible that tells us how to see God:
But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this? Job 12:7-9
Everything around you is due to God. God holds everything together for us so that we can have life. Without God, you wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be here. Do some studying about God's creation. Look outside and open your eyes. Look in the mirror. The only thing you'll find is an AMAZING CREATOR.
I've heard people say, “God doesn't care about that.” Well, then you don't know God. God does care. He cares about everything. If something is important to you, I guarantee that God cares too. HE IS GOD! Don't minimize God. When we think something is too small for God to care about, we're insulting God.
Please open your eyes and see all of the miracles around you. They are everywhere. YOU ARE A MIRACLE. You are amazing. God made you. Everything about you, he knows. He designed you and gave you life. Don't ever forget that. He cares. He loves you.
Once you understand His greatness, you will give Him thanks. He is there for you. I thank God for the life He has given you. I am glad you're here.
Why Is Weight Lifting Complete Here?
I am here to be the voice you need to understand how to become strong, healthy, and powerful. Confusion is everywhere around us. All I've ever seen is people bounce around from program to program from diet to diet.
And how could you not? There are millions of experts out there, and each one tells you something different. If I go read Bodybuilding.com, I get confused very quickly. And you will too. Who to believe with all of these AMAZING bodies and people who know what they're doing? Most of the pictures you'll find are doctored to make the people look even more amazing.
And most are only there to make money. I will give you one more tip here that will save you tons of money and health problems: “YOU DON'T NEED ANY SUPPLEMENTS.” The site I just mentioned is there to SELL SUPPLEMENTS. You don't need them!
If you truly want to change your life once and for all, stick with Weight Lifting Complete. Results here are sustained for life. You will change the way you see things, and that will cause you to make permanent changes.
More About Josh
- Lord and Savior = Jesus Christ
- Number 1 Priority in Life = God, Jesus, Holy Spirit
- Next Priorities in Order = Wife, Kids, Parents, Family, Friends, People, Church, Job, Home
- Republican or Democrat = Not sure any more. I will never support abortion as LIFE is a miracle from our Creator, OUR GOD. Life is a miracle from God and we have no right to kill that miracle because of bad decisions from other people that God gave life. Your chance of receiving life is something like 1 in 400 trillion! And don't spit in the face of God by “changing” your sex. God made male and female. You don't get a choice. Turn to God for the help you truly need. And I will gladly help you as much as I possibly can too. We all need help (me too).
- Tired of all the politics (GAMES) being played with people's lives.
- Huge Fan of the University of Kentucky (grew up with it in my life). My all time Kentucky team would be Tyler Ulis PG, Tony Delk SG, Jamal Mashburn SF, Dan Issel PF, Anthony Davis C BENCH Tayshaun Prince, Chuck Hayes, Jack Givens, Kenny Walker, Ralph Beard, Jodie Meeks
- Father of 3 Amazing Girls who teach me something every day
- Husband to an Amazing Woman who I don't deserve
- Fan of the Houston Astros (Ken Caminiti, Jeff Bagwell, Craig Biggo, Nolan Ryan, Daryl Kile, Roy Oswalt were my favorites growing up)
- Electrical Engineer with BS, MENG, MS
- I am not a procrastinator and enjoy getting things done early
- I do not watch the news due to all the negativity and darkness. The news tends to enjoy misery too much for me. How about some good stories or good news because it's there?
- I am just an average person with a normal life but a life filled with thanksgiving to God. I thank Him everyday for all that He has given me, and He gives always gives me more than I need. I understand that God is the ENDLESS SUPPLIER of ALL THINGS and He is all we need.
- Owner of one dog and many mice that won't stay out of my garage in the Winter! My dog makes friends with all the animals, which is good I guess (except snakes as she attacks them).
- Deacon at our Church, sound and presentation for our Church, website designer
- Enjoys camping with all my family
- Loves slow cooking food over an open fire (Salmon, Veggies, and Potatoes are my absolute favorite)
- Good at trim work, cabinets, hardwood flooring, painting, fixing things, and figuring things out
- Good with MATLAB
- Very good with Microsoft Excel
- Runs a fantasy football league (for many, many years) with my friends
- Takes care of about 6 acres and our home and keeps it very nice all times of the year
- Assists with American Heritage Girls in every way I can for our daughters. My wife is a leader for AHG.
- Attempts to do a bible study with my family each and every night, but I sometimes fail in that.
- Must travel some for work across the country but never out of country.
- I support our military and the defense of our amazing country (my job) that I pray would turn back to God as our leader. We need strong and powerful leaders who make correct decisions based on the goodness of God and the love of God (not what movies and TV say about God but the true goodness of God). When you make decisions for the right reasons, everything will turn out good no matter what politicians are telling you. I will always support the people who have fought for our country to keep my family safe. I will fight for my country.
- Runs another business with his wife during the Spring, Summer, and Fall months
- I do my best to love all people. If Jesus gave His life for all, so will I. With that said, I hate wickedness and evil just as God does. I don't put up with it at all and don't want it around me or my family. I am the leader of my family and will lead us the direction God wants us to go.
I want to leave you today with my current favorite song. I listen to this song often and the creators of this music surely know God. If you want to know more about God, please watch and listen to this:
Wow is all I can say. Sometimes it's tough to find words that describe God but the creators of this music found the words from God. I hope you can see His greatness today. He is AMAZING. If you reject God today, just know that He is your creator and He designed you. He formed your face, eyes, ears, nose, feet, legs. He made the connections within your brain that are unique just as your fingerprints are unique. God chose you to receive life. He is within you. He gave you life. Come to know Him. It's the best thing that has EVER happened to me. And it can happen to you as well, but YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE CHOICE.
If you ever need anything, just let me know.
P.S. I want to share my favorite Bible verse with you. Please know that this is the Word of God and what it says, you can believe. The Word of God is THE TRUTH, authority over creation and over all things. So what it says, you can bet with all that you have that it is the truth.
Romans 8:28 (KJV) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
So love God and ALL THINGS will work together for good FOR YOU. God will take care of you. God will be your shield and your protector. If you need better health, ask Him and do the work to make it happen. He will work for you. Imagine that. The creator of all things will work good for you. That MUST tell you that you are important. He chose life for you. So you must be important to Him! You are.