Reviewing your goals multiple times each day is one of the most important parts of this program. If you want shocking and amazing results, this is one of the keys and secrets to getting them.
Do not under estimate the power of this step. Just do it, believe in it, and watch your body magically transform over the weeks.
You need to review your goals 3 times per day:
1. As soon as you wake up.
2. At lunch time.
3. Before you go to bed.
While you are reviewing your goals, spend some time visualizing what it feels like to reach these goals. After you read each goal, put yourself in the situation… feel what it’s like to have the body you want. From your head to your toes and back up — really visualize and feel how great it is to finally have that body.
Always stay positive each day. If you ever feel yourself thinking negative, replace that negative thought with a positive thought. You must convince your mind that you already have the body
you want. When you do, your mind will help you make that body a reality.
It will happen fast too. The sooner you convince your mind that you have that body — the sooner you will have that body.
That’s why you MUST go over your goals so many times each and every day. Yes, it will get repetitive. But that’s what we want here. You are telling your mind what you want and you’re engraving it within your mind. And it will come true very quickly.
A few tips and tricks:
1. Keep a goal sheet in your bathroom, closet or bedroom for each morning. When you wake up each morning, spend some time going over your goals.
2. Keep a goal sheet in your lunch box. Always go over your goals at lunch. It will only take about 5 minutes out of your lunch to go over your goals.
3. Keep a goal sheet at your bed stand. Before you go to sleep each night, go over your goals. This may be the most important time of the day to go over your goals.
4. Make multiple copies and keep them in handy locations so you can review your goals easily.
5. During your cardio workouts, you should visualize the body you want. You should see the fat leaving your body and the muscle being added to your body. If you’re on a stationary cardio machine, you might even close your eyes to make visualization easier.
After a few days, you'll probably catch yourself repeating your affirmations without even thinking about it. Once you begin to think positive all the time, your results will be absolutely astounding. Whatever you do, do not skip over this part. Going over your goals each day is THAT important.
Just wait and see the results you get when you follow this protocol. It’s amazing.