Muscle building programs that actually work are VERY hard to find…
I'm sure you already know that.
You've probably used some of them before and have ended up disappointed as most other people.
There are so many programs out there just designed for failure. Programs that make you fail can then get a desperate person to spend money on supplements or more programs.
It's all designed to frustrate you so you are always spending more money to finally get the body you want. It's time to put a stop to that vicious cycle.
Have No Idea Where to Start? Don't Feel Bad:
If you haven't used a muscle gain program before, you're probably very confused as where to start.
You might even feel like this guy who sent me the following email about weight loss programs:
“I look at a lot of methods to weight loss and get negative cause no one seems to agree on the best way to do it. Why in the hell would a Doctor with bowflex and their 6 week challenge tell me to eat only 1500, 1400, and 1300 calories a day, only have you lift one set the entire time, and add two more lifts each two weeks for a total of ten at the end?
All the while I would be losing muscle as well as fat?
Oh, no aerobics either during that time. Does he honestly feel that is the best way to losing weight and strength train?
It makes no sense at all to me for such extremes in weight loss philosophies. It bothers me a lot. Until I started investigating and found your web site did I conclude that the bowflex program is crap.
On the other hand I want to see results. I am used to large weight losses and this time it is not happening. In fact it looks like I am gaining weight!
So, it is going to take time for me to get this all on the right track and yes, I am feeling edgy and a sense of urgency!”
Muscle building programs are the exact same way. You're going to find all different types of programs. Many will tell you to do the exact opposite.
For example, I recommend full body workouts. Others will tell you that once per week split routines are the best. What's really the best? The best programs will adapt to you and help you make changes that fit your body.
Most programs do not do this… BUT the WLC System does!!! You see… I recognized that everyone is different and that shows through within the WLC System. I designed it to work for anyone and everyone.
But there are some things that work for everyone, and I'm going to explain what works for building muscle. So let's talk about that:
Muscle Building Principles That Every Good Muscle Gaining Program MUST Recognize…
No matter what program you decide to use… there are certain muscle building principles that will ALWAYS hold true.
If you want to build muscle, make sure the program you are using follows these principles:
- The optimal frequency for building muscle is 48 hours.
- Weight must be increased frequently to provide the proper muscle building stimulus.
- The burning sensation is important for building muscle but not more important than increasing the weight.
- More size will lead to more strength and more strength will lead to more size.
- Strive for a slight but not intense muscle soreness from each workout.
- Reaching failure is not a requirement for building muscle.
- The negative portion of each rep does the most damage and has the most muscle building potential.
- Loading a muscle in a stretched position will build more muscle.
- Overtraining is a cumulative fatigue that adds up when you aren't resting and recovering properly.
- Diet, mindset, stress, sleep, water intake, etc all play a VERY important role in building muscle.
- Injury prevention is key to consistent gains.
- Proper form and technique with the best compound weightlifting exercises will lead to faster muscle gains.
- The big compound exercises that allow you to lift the heaviest amounts of weight build the greatest amount of muscle mass.
- An explosive positive rep, peak contraction, controlled negative, and an exaggerated stretch is the right method for performing each rep.
And the above are just a few of the things that make the WLC System so unique from anything else out there.
You will learn EVERYTHING you need to know to build muscle fast. We hold nothing back with our muscle building programs. All you have to do is get started.
Get Your Copy Of The WLC System Manual
All of the above muscle building principles are discussed in detail within the WLC System Manual. We're going to give you everything you need to know to build muscle optimally within that manual.
The WLC System is the “best of the best” when it comes to muscle building programs.
Nothing else like this exists anywhere and we're giving it to you because we really want to help you.
Start using the muscle building secrets within the WLC System today, and you'll be very happy in just a few short weeks. The muscle gains continue for as long as you want them to continue.