My wife fixed this amazing roasted chicken with fall vegetables recipe one night in early fall after a long day of work.
All I can say is absolutely amazing. Yes, I was hungry and tired from work BUT this recipe is extremely healthy and tasted amazing.
I highly recommend this healthy dinner recipe. This meal also heats up well in a microwave so make plenty for lunch the following day too.
This healthy dinner recipe is packed full of nutrition, and that's exactly what you need to recover from weight lifting workouts and other exercise.
Ingredients for Roasted Chicken with Fall Vegetables
1 Whole Chicken with Skin (approximately 3 pounds)
2 Sweet Potatoes
5 Red Potatoes
1/2 White Onion
Fresh Rosemary Leaves
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Grass Fed Butter
Directions for Roasted Chicken with Fall Vegetables
1. Place whole chicken in roasting pan.
2. Rub chicken with 1 Tablespoon of grass fed butter.
3. Slice 1/4 onion into small pieces and place inside the chicken.
4. Place 1 Tablespoon of grass fed butter inside the chicken.
5. Spread 1 Tablespoon of fresh rosemary leaves inside the chicken.
6. Place a few thin slices of lemon inside the chicken.
7. Cut up all vegetables (carrots, potatoes, and remaining onion) and place in roasting pan with chicken.
8. Pour 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil over the vegetable mixture.
9. Spread 1 Tablespoon of fresh rosemary leaves over vegetable mixture and outside of the whole chicken.
10. Cover the roasting pan with foil.
11. Bake on 350 degrees for 1.5 to 2 hours.
12. Sit down, thank God for the wonderful food He has given you, thank Him for everything, and enjoy this amazing dinner recipe.
Nutrition Facts for Roasted Chicken with Fall Vegetables
Roasted chicken with fall vegetables is loaded with nutrition as you'll see below. The nutrition facts you see below are for 4 servings or the entire recipe.
Each serving has around 662 calories and is very high in Vitamin A, high in Vitamin C, great in fiber, high in potassium, high in niacin and Vitamin B6. In other words, you should feel great about eating a serving of roasted chicken with fall vegetables.
Vitamins and Minerals for Roasted Chicken with Fall Vegetables
Calories, Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats for Sweet Potato and Brussels Sprouts Breakfast Hash
Recipe Download: Roasted Chicken with Fall Vegetables
Download the Recipe in pdf format and keep in your kitchen or recipe book. Simply right click on the file name below and save to your computer. You can print out from your computer.
Free Recipe Download Roasted Chicken with Fall Vegetables: Download
You should start making your own cookbook by including the Roasted Chicken with Fall Vegetables from WLC. I recommend you have this in early fall to get the fall off to a great start. You'll love this after a hot summer!