Before you begin using the WLC System, you should take pictures.
Trust me … this will give you a HUGE burst of motivation in the near future.
You are going to make some HUGE changes in your body. The changes will be amazing.
Then, you will take pictures again after a few weeks or after a few months. It's really up to you.
You could even take a picture every day and store them on your hard drive. Don't even look at them and compare. Just save them.
You'll be able to compare your results using all the pictures you have.
You will be stunned at the progress you make. You've got to do this. Take pictures as often as possible and save them for workout motivation later.
You will notice the HUGE changes, and you'll be motivated to move onto the next program and continue with your new healthy lifestyle. You'll be hooked after using the WLC System for only a few weeks.
Here's the guidelines to use when taking before, midway, and after pictures:
- Wear a small pair of shorts for your pictures if you're a man or a bikini if you're a woman. Wear the same pair in all your pictures if at all possible.
- Stand against a bare wall. It's best to take the picture against a solid-colored wall. You can hang a solid-colored sheet or blanket on the wall if needed. You want the background color to be the same in the before and after pictures.
- Good lighting is a must. Lighting for the before and after pictures also needs to stay the same. So try to find a good spot in your home and use that spot for the before and after pictures. Use the flash on your camera if needed. Experiment to find the best conditions for your pictures.
- Use a camera tripod if possible and know exactly how far you place the tripod so you can take the exact same pictures the next time around. A friend or family member can also take the pictures if you don't have a tripod. A tripod allows you to take pictures under the exact same conditions, though, so one is highly recommended.
- Take 4 different pictures: (1) One from the front (2) One from the back (3) One from the left side (4) One from the right side.
- Write down the exact conditions for taking your pictures so you don't forget and so you can duplicate them exactly. Jotting the conditions down only takes a few minutes and it's worth it. For example, write down the camera settings, distance from the camera, flash setting, etc.
- Practice until you get them right. If you've never taken many pictures before, it may take a little while to get them right.
- Work on getting a better tan from the beginning to the end of the program. Regular sunlight exposure is very good for you. Don't overdo it, though, and get sunburn. Be careful in the sun. Sunlight has very many benefits but can harm you if you get burnt.
- Save the digital pictures to your computer in the folder that you create for each program. Print the pictures out and put them in your program binder.
Take As Many Pictures as Possible
One thing I wished I had done along my journey was to take more pictures.
So please… learn from my mistakes.
Take as many pictures as possible. Take them under similar conditions (lighting, distance, etc).
Then, you'll be able to compare between before and after pictures much better. You'll love the differences you're going to see.
You don't have to share them with anyone. If you're like me, I like privacy so keep them to yourself if you like. They are for you.
Navigation Links for the WLC System
You are currently within the WLC System section of the website.
Want to read about a different topic? Follow the links below to go to the higher level pages.