Weight lifting might not be the biggest secret to getting a great body…
But not too many people know how to lift weights properly.
Actually, not very many people at all.
Weightlifting for building muscle and strength is much different than many people believe.
In the weight lifting section of the website, we're going to show you how to weight train to build muscle, burn fat, and get stronger very quickly.
You're going to learn the CORRECT way to lift weights.
You'll find nothing but the truth here at Weight Lifting Complete. Simple, easy to understand, and very powerful strength training methods.
Weight Lifting Builds a Powerful, Strong, Lean and Muscular Body That Looks Great and Feels Even Better
Ever since I started lifting weights, I was hooked. There's just something about it that I'm sure you're going to love.
When you start making progress — fast progress — you're going to look forward to making more progress.
When you see and feel your body changing, it makes you feel so much better about yourself. Your confidence skyrockets and your life gets better. Then, you are hooked.
Let's take a look at the many benefits weight lifting has to offer:
- Makes you stronger both physically AND mentally.
- Gives you a purpose in your life through the process of setting goals and reaching them.
- Health benefits: lowers high blood pressure, reduces cholesterol problems, lowers risk of diabetes, lowers risk of osteoporosis, reduces PMS symptoms, reduces stress and anxiety, and even decreases colds and illness.
- Increased endurance, strength, power, and muscle size so every day tasks are easier.
- Decreased muscle pulls, strains, and pains by improving the overall flexibility of your body.
- Stronger tendons, ligaments, and increased bone density decreases your likelihood of injury.
- Reduces body fat and increases muscle mass helping you look better, feel better, and become an overall healthier person.
- Increases metabolism which leads to improvements in body composition and a reduction in waist size.
- Firmer and better defined muscles that others really notice — especially your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, friends, and family.
- Improved posture, improved balance, and improved stability.
- Your ability to handle stress improves — studies show that exercise is great for effective stress management.
- Sleep better because you fall asleep faster and get a deeper sleep
- Extends your life by improving your health.
And that's not even all of them… The benefits of weight lifting are virtually endless. But to get those benefits, you've got to lift weights properly.
Some Common Weight Lifting MYTHS That Hold You Back… Get Faster Results By Ignoring These MYTHS
There are tons of myths out there that keep SO MANY people from getting results from weight training.
Let's take a look at some of the most common myths:
You will get HUGE from lifting weights.
Wrong. Building large amounts of muscle mass takes hard work, dedication, and lots of time spent lifting heavy, heavy weights.
You've got to eat tons of healthy and nutritious foods also. You've got to eat enough to gain weight.
With the proper diet, you can control your results easily — when you get the amount of muscle mass that you want, you simply eat less to stop gaining muscle.
Weight lifting is for burning calories and losing fat.
Wrong. If you focus your weightlifting efforts on burning calories, you will fail. You'll simply go through the motions and never attempt to get better.
Instead, you MUST focus on building strength each workout. Lift heavier weights every workout and get better.
Then, you'll really see changes in your body.
Lower reps build strength and higher reps build endurance.
This myth is one of the biggest ones out there. The truth?
If you lift a weight that your body is not accustomed to lifting, you will build muscle and strength. I don't care if it's for 1 rep, 2 reps, or 30 reps.
If a muscle is not accustomed to a certain load, it will grow from that load if… You are eating enough food and recovering properly from the workout.
Science has proven this.
Women will get huge and bulky from weight training.
The environment inside a woman is not conducive to building huge amounts of muscle mass.
When you see some of the large women bodybuilders, it's not due to ‘just' lifting weights. Those women have chosen to alter the environment inside their bodies by taking drugs. You WILL NOT look like them by lifting weights.
It's just not going to happen without a large amount of drugs. Drugs that can be very, very harmful to your body.
Weight lifting will help you become lean, toned, and as muscular as you want to be. You are in control of your results. Nothing happens over night. You can build the body you want because it does take time.
A muscle needs a full week to recover from a workout.
I see people recommending that others only work a muscle group once per week. They tell you that a muscle needs to fully recover before working it again.
Nonsense. Nonsense. Nonsense.
The vast majority of the good response from a weightlifting workout is over within 48 hours… why wait 7 days? It's ridiculous.
Science has even proven that the muscle building response may even be increased by working the muscle again before it fully recovers.
To Get All The Benefits of Weight Lifting… You've Got to Know How to Lift Weights Properly — It's Easy When You Know How:
In today's gyms, you'll be lucky to find 1 or 2 people out of 100 that are lifting weights properly. It's sad but it's true… that's why those same people stay the same and look the same year after year.
Those people waste hours upon hours in the gym because they never took the time to learn proper weight training. You don't just walk into the gym and start throwing the weights around… it doesn't work that way.
And that's why we're here… We're going to show you how to weight train properly so that you reap all the benefits of weight lifting.
Here's just a ‘few' of the things you're going to learn in our weight lifting sections of the website:
- The best weightlifting programs that are scientifically based and designed to work with your body so that you build muscle and gain strength very fast.
- Weight lifting schedules that give you 3 times the number of muscle building opportunities than the typical schedules.
- The best weight training exercises for building muscle and strength fast.
- Build your very own home gym with the right weightlifting equipment.
- Tips, tricks, and secrets for lifting weights with proper form and technique.
- Routines and workout programs that you can start using right now.
Do me a favor? Please take the time to learn how to lift weights properly before you just start ‘throwing' the weights around as so many others do…
You may spend several weeks learning how to execute the best weightlifting exercises, but you'll be years ahead of people that never took the time to learn.
Your progress will blaze past all the others that are just doing the same thing.
It's popular to do the same things as others, but it's not working so why would you do the same thing.