I've got some VERY good weight lifting tips for you today.
The goal of weight lifting is to lift heavier weight and build muscle so today that's what I'm going to help you do.
These weightlifting tips are tricks I've come up with over the years.
I have over 10 years of experience in weight training and building muscle so I've been through just about everything.
Many of these tips and tricks I'm about to share have helped me to add 80 pounds of lean muscle to my body.
So pay attention and give these a try. You'll really like the results you'll get from using these.
Unique Weight Lifting Tips You Won't Find Anywhere Else
- When doing dumbbell curls, grip the handle on the inner side of the dumbbell. This will make the contraction at the top of the curl movement to be harder.
- Make side laterals more of a mix between upright rows and side laterals. I actually found a video of someone doing side laterals EXACTLY as I recommend:
The form shown in the video above for side laterals is the exact form that I recommend. You can use HEAVY weight with that movement and stress the side deltoid muscles so much more.
- Zercher squats are one of the better leg exercises that most people have never done or even heard of… give these a shot but use a little padding on your arms for the first few times:
- A hip belt is one of the better pieces of weight lifting equipment. I highly recommend you get one for pulling a sled, hanging weights from your waist for pull ups and dips, and for hip belt squats.
There are several other variations of hip belt squats you can do too. This type of squat is very easy on your lower back.
- For building calves, try an explosive positive rep, a 5 second hold at the top trying to get a better peak contraction, lower slowly for 5 seconds, get a good stretch at bottom for 5 seconds and then start over. Calves need very heavy weight and pain to build them.
- The big compound weight lifting exercises like squats and deadlifts will help you build a bigger upper body. Whenever your strength goes up on those exercises, you will get bigger overall if eating properly.
- Implement loaded stretching into your weight lifting workouts and work on increasing the time under stretch.
- Think positive during your workouts. Know that you can lift heavier weight and complete every exercise better than you did the previous workout. You can. You just need to know that you can. And you have to believe… really believe that you can.
- The 7 exercises that should always form the core of your weight training program are: squats, deadlifts, bench press, rows, overhead press, dips, and pull ups.
- Exercises that you don't like to do are usually the ones that will give you the best results.
- Increasing the amount of weight you are lifting is the most important muscle building factor. This means your weight lifting strategy must be designed to help you lift heavier weight every workout.
More Weight Lifting Tips And Tricks Like These Within The WLC System Manual
Today… you can get your copy of the WLC System Manual.
The manual is over 400 pages and EACH PAGE is filled with tips, tricks, and secrets to building muscle and burning fat as quickly as humanly possible.
Start using the weight lifting tips within the WLC System manual, and your results will skyrocket. It will happen.
Just start reading and implementing new tips, tricks, and secrets each day. As you fully implement the WLC System, the results will get better and better as you begin to fully follow the most powerful muscle building and fat burning system in existence.