A workout log is HIGHLY important for making optimal progress.
If you know anything about the WLC System, you'll know that the WLC System relies heavily on you keeping track of everything within your log book.
If you keep track of all the right pieces of information…
You can easily make adjustments where needed in order to continue making progress.
Imagine making amazing progress towards your goals each day and never stopping.
The changes will add up so quickly, your jaw will drop.
All you have to do is follow the WLC System and the results will come very hard and very fast.
The human body is simply amazing and it adjusts to EVERYTHING you do. You have to make changes to continue making progress.
Most people continue to do the same thing over and over and waste precious time, money, and effort along the way with nothing to show in return.
Keeping a log book takes care of that problem and allows you to make continuous progress.
Here's How You Use a Workout Log to Your Benefit:
We've got multiple pages for you to read so you know exactly how to use the WLC log book properly.
When you start using a weight training program from WLC, you'll get your very own log book that you keep on your computer.
The log book does all the calculations for you and allows you to easily keep track of all the information you need.
- The KEY to Powerful Muscle Building and Fast Fat Loss…
- How to Take Body Part Measurements and Use Them to Improve
- A Tool You Can Use to Keep Track of Cardio Workouts
- How You Can Use Cardio to Build Muscle and Burn Fat
- Do You Keep Track of Your Diet? It's EASY…
- Here's a Simple Diet Log You Can Start Using Today…
- Weighing Yourself Properly is NOT as Easy as You Think…
- Worry About Lean Body Mass Instead of Body Weight
- How to Measure Your Body Fat Percentage
- How to Keep Track of Your Weight Lifting Workouts
- Do You Make Progress With Every Weightlifting Workout?
- How Do You Measure Your Results From Weight Training?
- How to Make Your Weight Lifting Log Book
One of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to get a better body is NOT keeping track of the right types of information.
For example, you need to count calories each day, weigh yourself once per week, and measure your body fat percentage once per week. You must ensure you are always moving towards your goals.
If you aren't, you simply make some adjustments.
We'll tell you exactly how to do so within the WLC System manual.